Hot Fashion: Top Secret

Sep 9, 2008

As I have demonstrated I make no money. Sure, I live comfortably, but splurging on clothes whenever I want is out of the question. However, I have come across a website that can get you designer clothes for 40-75% off.

Top Secret sells sample clothing that designers dont put in their stores. There is currently a sale on Peugeot Watches, going for 40% off and there is usually a sale every week. Two weeks ago there was a sale on Marc Jacob shades. So if you want to get your hands on hot items deeply discounted, send me an email and I'll send you an invitation to join.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At the moment I buy most my stuff from a catalogue called Grattan. They sell quality designer clothes with reductions on most, postage is pretty quick and the general service is good.

kokostiletto said...

oh wow cool find! i wish they had this in every city!

V. said...

wow what a great find! i'll definitely be emailing for an invite XD I am trying to revamp my fall wardrobe but it's hard on a B&N budget haha.